An insight to be ponder on this journey of life:
- We are created with the craving and need for community.
From the beginning of time, God is about community.
- From creating community to redeeming community.
Rather than church planters we should see ourselves as community builders.
Maybe some of the questions we battle with aren’t really all that important.
- Contemporary vs. Traditional
- House Church vs. Church Structure
- Maybe some of the questions we battle with aren’t really all that important.
How do we create a church of community creators?
Every person in our church has to experience community.
- Can people experience community in your church?
- You have to permit people to create community.
You need to challenge people to co-create community.
- Never create community alone.
You need to celebrate community.
- Celebrate both big & small.
The Church should BE the community!